Wednesday, April 9, 2008

New links

I have added a few new links to the site below. Tisha's for all those who want to follow the crazy antics of her and her little men (sorry Jeremy).

Also the Steece Quads. Stef found them somehow on the web and I have been hooked since they were born. Such a cute family.

Read about the Smiths which are another amazing family but with a very sad story. Read and send good thoughts, prayers or whatever you choose their way.

Its wierd once you have a kid you become so much more interested in the lives of other families. Maybe its because you are looking for someone who has it harder than you and need a little reminder that your life could be worse off. Like John and Kate + 8...I LOVE their show because I am not sure I would be sane through all that. But I blame everything on Stef, she finds these and send them to us and then we are hooked.

No comments: