We went to the doctor yeaterday for Vin's two year visit. He cried from the instant I put him on the scale. Not even the baby scale where they have to be naked, it was the big people scale and he was fully clothed. Sheesh!!!!
Anyway Vin is now 26 pounds, ahout 2 more than I had guessed. I didn't see what his height was but we are now in the 5th percentile and not the 2nd anymore...hooray we are growing!!!!
He checked out on all his physical, seeing and hearing milestones. Betsy (the PA) seems to agree with me that his speech is a little of a concern. Specifiically the part about him not putting two words together like "Daddy, go" etc. She said to wait till the first of the year and if he still seems behind we will have an evaluation done. But he understands and follows commands like a champ so I know he can hear.
He didn't need any shots, but he did get the FluMist nose flu shot. He didn't like that one bit. He did like when Betsy examined his Curious George, listened to his heart and tested his reflexes. Vin laughed out loud when Georges little knees jumped after being tapped.
His party is tomorrow. Stay tuned for many, many pics from the event. Gotta go clean now for the party, unless you all want to hand out in a weedy backyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment