Monday, February 9, 2009

The promised land, at last!!!

So I read somewhere (several palces actually) in my sleep-deprived stupor of teething that after the last set of molars come in a toddlers sleep evens out and gets more constant. Well it seems we have reached that wonderful place.

I don't want to get too excited quite yet but going on 2 weeks now (even amongst being sick) Vin has slept thru the night (like I said except for the couging part, which doesn't count) and for the last 4 nights has not whined a single time. He used to whine thru the night, somtimes ALL NIGHT LONG. The nurse at the ped office always told me that teething doesn't really hurt that much, blah blah blah. Well I don't know what else it could have been but it has stopped, coincidenctly (sp) at the same time as his teeth came in for good.

So heres hoping that we all can get a good and constant sleep routine into play!!!

No comments: