Update:
So my brain is so crazy and running at such a fast speed that I forgot that Nicks bday, my bday and our anniversary are also in the next 5 weeks. Yeah, I know.
So you ever feel like time is just slipping by and you have no concept of it leaving? The last few weeks have been like that for me.
I was checking my email today and came across a invite from Tisha to a Mary Kay party. Totally meant to to RSPV to it and even didn't get to do that, the 19th just came and went without me even knowing it was there. (sorry again Tisha)
I have noticed that I tend to feel more like this when I don't get out and work-out. The last 2 weeks I haven't been running because my back has been giving me trouble, with all the couch moving and the garage sale lifting it was out of whack. So because I am not taking care of myself time as gotten sneaky and is running away from me.
It doesn't help that in the next 5 weeks I have two competitions, Carson and Carters birthdays, the recital and leave for Disneyland and somewhere in there we need to finish the garage sale and I am of course planning next years dance stuff (nutcracker, team tryouts etc) already. There is just not enought time in the month, much less the day.
And this is all impacted by sitting and waiting for us to come down with the stomach flu after Easter last week (we didn't) and yesterday Vin had a fever, just a cold I think, but that threw the whole day in the garbage too. I think the fever broke over night and he seems to be loads better today. Maybe now I can get back on track.
Wheeew!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment