Disneyland was anazing as always. We saw everything, rode everything and had a great time. The girls had an amazing mock audition workshop with a Disney choraographer that was well worth the time and money. She was very impressed with their ability and with their vocab and knowledge of dance. The performances were great and the stage managers said we had the best variety of music they had heard in a while. All in all a wonderful week filled with memories.
As usual here are some pics of the trip.

Vin wearing his headphone on the plane.

Uncle Gary and Vin on Dumbo, he said it was his favorite ride.

Them in front of the castle. Me trying to be arty.

This guys is an imagineer for Disney. I have seen him on travel channel specials for years.

Nick and Vin during the girls California Adventure show.

Karlee, Vin and Emilee before a parade.

Vin and Pooh

Vin's favorite way to travel.

Company I headed into the park. They are walking in height order. I promise I don't make them do this.

The whole team at Goofy's Kitchen for Dinner

COI on the beach

Vin loved the ocean, even though it was kind of a cold day.

Hannah, Vin and Nick. This was Hannah's first time at the beach.

Vin and Belle, she said he looks just like her friend Peter Pan. He has a way with the princesses.

COI in their DL perforamnce
COIII
No comments:
Post a Comment