Makes for a really fun day over all.
The boys waiting for the train to arrive
Colin sat in my lap the entire time and even started to nod off about half way through. He was a little surpised at how large the engine was and how loud the whistle is.
The boys were patient enough to pose for me at Silver Plume. It is where the train stops and reverses, heading back down the mountain.
After a train ride, lunch, souviner buying, ice cream and lots of potty breaks, these two were pooped and couldn't hold their eyes open on the ride home. So sweet, both of them, especially together.
I got all artsy when I saw the empty train tracks...my inner Stef said "take their picture, take their picture"...so I did. Like their little plaid shorts? I am the luckiest mommy and auntie in the world to have two such sweet boys in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment