Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bucket List

As we all know life it too short. I have always been the person who is neither too wrapped up in the moment nor looking to the future. Not sure where that places me on a daily basis. However in an attempt to live each day to its fullest and get the most bang for my buck in this life I have written a Bucket List. This is just the beginning I am sure and it will get longer as I go on (God willing). But here it is out in the universe for the fates to see. Wish me luck...
  1. See Disneyland at Christmas (happening this year, tickets already bought)
  2. See a space shuttle launch
  3. Take a Hot Air Balloon ride (despite the fact that open heights scare me to death)
  4. Learn to play poker for real
  5. Finish my DEA (Dance Educators of America) certification (next summer)
  6. Dance on a stage in New York (just dance, not for a show necessarily)
  7. Complete a picture-a-day, year long project on the blog
  8. Lose and maintain that stubborn weight
  9. When #8 happens, get my Vincent tattoo
  10. See Ireland, England and Italy again
  11. Take a cruise (even if I have to go alone)
  12. Own a successful business (working on right now)
  13. Sit front row for a great concert (preferably Billy Joel)

2 comments:

Holly said...

You can take a slightly safer hot air balloon ride here in Chicago if that would help with the fear of open heights! I think they do this every year, but at Navy Pier, there's a hot air balloon that's tethered to the ground, where you can rise up and see the skyline pretty well. Haven't gone on it yet...but if you guys make it up this way, I'll go on it with you!

Beth said...

What's the business