Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 45- Battle Scars

This is the current state of my right thigh. I was painting the bathroom yesterday, standing on a wooden step stool and the thing flipped backwards and so did I. I hit the vanity, the toilet and then the tub. My thigh, I am pretty sure, hit the vanity drawer pulls and dragged along them on the way down. I also have a nice gash on my left back hip, a nasty bruise on my right elbow and a few more places that are sore. The color of this bruise is actually a lot worse than the photo shows.

I am really lucky I didn't hit my head and that I didn't shatter the shower doors. I did spill the can of primer I was using. Nick came running upstairs and asked if I was ok, I said "I don't know, we need to clean up the primer before it dries on the tile." I didn't care about me, just making sure the bathroom wasn't ruined.

This whole house thing better be worth it in the end!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

YIKES! That is colorful (and painful looking)

Be careful!