This is a shot from the SYTYCD show. It was my favorite piece from the season. The dancer in the black is Robert. He was the most amazing person to watch dance. He just demonstrated such joy in his dancing. He looks on stage how it feels to dance, like it is the most joyful thing in the world. On top of that he is a genuinely humble and grateful person, grateful for those that enjoy his dance and humble because you can tell he doesn't think he is anything too special. That is what connects to the audience and that is what makes him special. I told him after the show (stalking) that he looked on stage how I want my girls to feel onstage. One of my girls said that I flustered him because when he moved on to the next fan he had trouble getting the words out. I didn't notice that but I appericiate it if it did really happen because it means he is as nice as I had hoped! Truly an inspiration for any dancer or dance teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment