Last year I set myself a Bucket list. Since then I have done a few things and have added a few also.
- See Disneyland at Christmas-CHECK
- See a space shuttle launch
- Take a Hot Air Balloon ride (despite the fact that open heights scare me to death)
- Learn to play poker for real
- Finish my DEA (Dance Educators of America) certification-HAPPENING NEXT WEEK
- Dance on a stage in New York (just dance, not for a show necessarily)
- Complete a picture-a-day, year long project on the blog- LESS THAN 2.5 MONTHS LEFT
- Lose and maintain that stubborn weight- CHECK
- When #8 happens, get my Vincent tattoo
- See Ireland, England and Italy again
- Take a cruise (even if I have to go alone)
- Own a successful business-BUINSESS OPEN-SEE IF IT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL
- Sit front row for a great concert (preferably Billy Joel)
- Join in a Flash Mob
- Buy our forever house
There will be more as we go along, but this is a good start!
No comments:
Post a Comment