Monday, February 11, 2008

On Stage America

My dance girls have their first competition of the year this last weekend. So I got to try out the sport function of my new camera. I just shot constantly and then went back and deleted what I didn't like later. Got some really cool shots of my ladies. They also scored very well. My jazz piece with the entire team got a High Gold and were very close to getting a Platinum. If you don't know dance competitions I know that doesn't mean a lot to you, but it is a very good score.

Company I in "Feelin Good", my lyrical piece
CO I in "Let it Shine", a tap piece by Miss Katie
The entire team in "Time Haze", my jazz piece
Jammin at the awards ceremony
A great shot of EB in her solo "Loved Ones/Lost Ones" a lyrical piece about her dad that died last year of cancer, makes me cry every time I see it.
Tana as the Sugar Plum Fairy
Karlee working it in her solo "Higher Ground"
Jade and Karlee in "Blackbird", great shot
Tana and EB as "Divergent Swans"

No comments: