ok so I have been really lazy this summer. I am here today to catch up on my blogging for the last few weeks...
Vin is in his last week of swim lessons. Still hates to back float more than I can tell you. He does love the water so we will be at the pool a lot the rest of the summer.
Nick starts the new job next week. He will be training there in the mornings and closing Pep Boys in the evening just fo next week. Then it is the new job full time. We are so ready to be done with retail. He will be doing inside sales for a wholesale autoparts place. Normal hours, no dress code and NORMAL HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!! He will be home every night to put Vin to bed and will only have to work every other Saturday 7-noon.
As for me summer has been pretty normal. Just work, and the boys, nothing too exciting. We did put in a swingset for Vin. He loves it. He can actually climb the ladder to the clubhouse and go down the slide. He also loves to sit on the little glider and can make it go back and forth.
We are starting to plan his birthday party. Will be a Curious George party as that is his passion right now, he loves that show.
Later today I will post some pictures from the last few weeks.
1 comment:
Already planning Vin's birthday?! Wow, mine is next week and I don't know what I am doing for mine yet.
Post a Comment