I went in with high hopes that were quickly dashed. He cried for the entire first half of class until the teacher came and got me from where I was reading in the room next door. I ended up staying for the rest of class and the entire next class.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

Dramatization of how he was IN school (ok, except for the shirt on the head, pretty sure that didn't happen in school). No one was hurt in the making of this reenactment.
However today there is a light at the end of the tunnel. He stayed in the class all day today without me at all. I stayed in the room next door and could hear him crying on and off but he did it all by himself.
Now on Wednesday I am going to leave the building and go workout while he plays.
No comments:
Post a Comment