I will start with the good news...two pieces actually...antsy yet?...just kidding...anyway the first piece of good news is that my Dance Team got accepted to perform at Disneyland next June which means Vin and crew (thats us) get to take another trip to sunny Cali. The way we are going he will think that this is an automatic annual adventure. No sir, little man.
The other piece of good news is that Big Green Rabbit is going nationl. We have been picked up by a couple of other markets including Los Angeles and New York. Heopfully this means something HUGE is on the horizon for good ol' Charlie. Pretty cool stuff.
Other than that nothing is really going on. We are busy getting the house ready for Vins (little tear) second (few more tears) birthday party (sob, sob, sob). I am having a hard time with my little man being two but I have the feeling I will be that way every year and will always say that he isn't a baby anymore, even when he is thirty.
Well I think that fills everyone in for now. Gotta go be productive, at least get some scrapbooking done.
No comments:
Post a Comment