- (In the kitchen) "mommy this floor is slippy" and pretending to slip all over the room. Idea courtsey of the the Imagination Movers from Disney Channel.
- (out riding his scooter on the sidewalk) He pulls up to a street sign "The light is red, I can't go", then I have to say "green light" before he will go again
- (playing with his Handy Manny truck) "I gotta go to Kellys and get something" he walks into the bathroom pretending its Kellys Hardware from the show and pick up the part he needs to fix something on the truck, just like Manny.
- He shakes your hand and says "nice to meet you"
- At the dinner table he orders "Chicken, fries, toast and milk" from Nick
- He says "Thank you" for everything, eg "Vid, did you have a good day at school?", "Thank you mommy" (huh?)
Oh the life of a preschooler...
No comments:
Post a Comment