This week I did NOT leave Vin to cry in his room for 2 hours because he would not put on his pull-up for a nap. I am fully ready for my son to give up his nap and would not have allowed him to cry for so long. NEVER!
I am not at all proud of my dance girls. At their very first competition of the year they DID NOT do much better than I had anticipated and DID NOT take home a top 10 in every category we were entered in. I am also NOT at all disapointed that my musical theater piece did worse than my lyrical. After all awards DO NOT matter at least a little.
I also DID NOT get about 10 pages of my 2008 Disneyland scrapbook done. I am SO NOT on a roll!!!
I DID NOT put up a giant fight over the phone to the doctors office when they wanted Nick to come in for a biopsy reading. I am NOT tired of doctors taking advantage of us and making us pay another co-pay for them to read the results of his biopsy (which btw was just excezma). I would NEVER do that!
What did you NOT DO?
No comments:
Post a Comment