Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had an exciting one. Colin, Aunt Stef, Gaga and Papa came over for dinner and to hang out. The boys had the best time playing with the new years hats and horns we had out. They couldn't quite make the horns blow so they made the horn sound themselves, it was very funny.





As for new years resultions, I usually make a few that are not too hard to keep.
1. Go to the gym 4 times a week instead of only 2-3
2. Watch less TV (does the Wii count?)
3. Work my girls harder in classes
4. Save more money

What are some of yours?

1 comment:

Tisha said...

I am horrible with New Years resolutions, but I have made a couple. One of them is to start reading my Bible 10 minutes a night. Then, I need to start eating better so I can lose weight. I am going to follow along with the Biggest Loser and try and lose some weight. Hopefully I will be able to get to the gym as well. Also, we have to try and get some debt paid off and on tack with money now that I actually have a job so hopefully I won't have to work both jobs for too long.