Thursday, January 22, 2009

Symptomless

I took Vin into the peds office yesterday on the advise of the triage nurse. He had be going on 3 nights of waking up crying, almost hourly for the first part of the night, not at all like him.

We went in to check his ears etc. I knew he was teething but it had not been like his with the last two molars. Turns out he has a raging (non-strep) sore throat. Totally crazy thing though...no other symptoms. No congestion, runny nose, sniffles, coughs, sneezes. He even says his throat doesn't hurt. He is a perfect angel during the day, its the wierdest thing.

He did sleep thru the night the last two nights with only his normal whining (does anyone else's kids do that, whine/moan in their sleep?). Maybe it is on its way out, and will only get better from here. I hope so we have a play date with Colin on Sunday and I don't want him to get sick too. If Vin's any worse we won't send him for sure.

On a non-related note, we went and stocked up on anti-bacterial gell yesterday. teehee ;-)

No comments: