If any of you follow MckMama you know that she has a feature called "Not Me Monday" where she denies all the "mommy" things that slip by in her and her kids lives...
I have decided to join in on the fun...
I most certintly did not keep Vin home from preschool due to the weather and then about noon take him out to Costco to buy a Wii, nope not me!!
I did not put on my worst sweat pants this morning because we weren't going anywhere. Uhuh!
I didn't give Vin Motrin before his nap hoping he would sleep a little longer and the teeth wouldn't bother him. Wasn't me!!
I didn't bribe him by saying we could watch Cars after his nap to get him to settle down. Must have been somone else!!!
I didn't call our car insurance agent to ask about dropping the car insurance for something HALF the price, who was that?!!!
Anyway if you want to join in on the fun too, just go ahead. It's great not taking responsibility for stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment