Monday, March 23, 2009

Accountability

There are two new endevaors I am taking on and I want to get them out there so that I am held accountable for keeping up with them, one is going to be easier to keep up than the other.

The first is that next week we are going to start to potty train Vin. I am not 100% sure he is ready for it, but I am and we are going to see what happens. If he isn't ready then so be it, but at least we are going to try.

The other (and the harder one) is I am trying to take up running. I went today and started a training program that gently increases the amount of time you spend running each day until you are running full out for 30-45 minutes. My goal is to get good enough at it and like it enough that I can quit Curves and save the money each month, plus I am bored with Curves. Need something I can do anywhere. Plus I am really getting good at this saving money thing (see my New Years resolutions) and keeping the monthly fee will only help that.

Wish me good luck!

No comments: