So we are on day one of potty training. I am using a cross between Pottywise and the "set them on the pot every 30 minutes till they pee" methods. So far we have gone thru 3 pull-ups (one during nap) and he as used the potty 4-5 times. Pretty successful I would say. One thing I can't get him to do is tell us when we needs to go. Not sure how to get him to do that. Any advise?
Pottywise says that 99% of their kids that use their method were trained by the end of day 3. We will see what happens. I would love to have changed my last daytime diaper. Nighttime ones I can deal with.
I am exhausted, which is wierd considering I have done nothing else today (except go running, 3rd day, and do the laundry)
Check back in for more updates. Its the highlight of your day, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment