So a little while back Nick and Dion cooked up a little reunion of some friends from youth to youth and high school. I have to admit that when I first heard who was going to come over I was a little less than estatic about it. However it turned out to be a GREAT night. Everyone has kids now (or is working on it) and all the kids got along great, Vin was very sweet and shared his toys with everyone. We watched an old home movie of them dancing at a confrence and drank a little too much. Dion and Jen got us a little hooked on Rock Band and everyone had a great time. Since I had a little to drink I got a few pics.
So we had Jen and Dion, Tom, Kelly and Emily (age 5), Sean and his family, Eric and his family and Mike Pascoe. And fun was had by all.

Vin and Emily

Vin and Jen (doesn't she look so motherly?)

Dion and Sean playing hockey (ok so not a good pic of Dion but funny still)

Emily and Colin (Erics son, 17 days younger than Vin)
No comments:
Post a Comment