


So cute!!! My Boys




She has Vin cracking up so hard.
This is my favorite picture EVER taken of him. Shows his personality through and through. I am seriously debating getting this printed on a stretched canvas.









The outside shots were all taken at Red Rocks, a great place to take pictures. They came out mostly amazing. These were actually shot by Andreas assistant. Andrea was not satisified with them as a whole so she offered to reshoot with her. We had gotten good ones of all of us in different combos except Vin and Me, Nick and Vin and all three of us so we just did the reshoot with Andrea and the ones in the brown backdrop are the result of those. SOOOO glad we took her up on that offer.
3 comments:
You have a beautiful family. I love the outdoor pics.
Lovely photos! Your little guy is soo cute! Now I really can't wait to get our family photos done!
what amazing photos. nature helps but your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment