Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I got an email from a friend a few days ago with a list of things she was thankful for.  It got me thinking so here is a list of my own...
  1. for Nick
  2. for Vin, I see God in his face every day
  3. for our warm home, and a bed for our son to sleep in
  4. for my job which I love
  5. for a job Nick enjoys and gets to be home in the evening and weekends
  6. that I get to be creative and teach the best kids
  7. that Vins possible diagnosis when I was prego was wrong
  8. for Vins education
  9. for the fact that even if the check book is scary sometimes we want for nothing
  10. for Nicks green chili (yummmm)
  11. for a great family
  12. for my parents watching Vin so I can work
  13. that I get to be my own 'boss' most of the time
  14. for the ability to dance
  15. seeing good dance and being inspired
  16. for good books
  17. for good music
  18. that "santa" will be able to give Vin exactly what he wants
  19. for 8 years of marriage
  20. for the ability to have more kids (even if we choose not to use it)
  21. that I have seen wonderful parts of the world
  22. breakfast in bed
  23. Handy Manny cuddle time
  24. for Vins hugs and giggles
  25. "I love you too, mommy"
Just a few of the many, many things I am thankful for.  What are you thankful for?

No comments: