Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 3- What's in a name?

Vincent got his name because it is a name I had loved for a very long time. Growing up my best friend from down the street had a little brother that never made it out of the NICU. His name was Vincent and while I never knew him I grew up looking at pictures of him in the hospital. I have always associated the name with a very sweet innocent boy who had a lot to offer the world. So thus our little guy is named Vincent, not after that little boy per say but as a refection of the kinda guy I want ours to be.

This is him in his new shirt we got him for his birthday. A special shout out to Karen at Sew Sweet Two on etsy.com. She and I went to college together and now she monograms clothing as a home business. Her stuff is sooooo cute, check it out!

No comments: