Vins new favorite thing is a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal that used to be mine. I got it out of my old room at mom and dad's house. Now he carries it with him and hugs it so close. Nick is a little stressed about this, between the gymnastics and now a doll. I just think that Vin sees it as a Mickey Mouse because he loves him from Playhouse Disney. It is just so darling to see him hug her so tight.

His new girlfriend

See how tight he hugs Minnie

He even put her on his truck with him
By the way if you visit please feel free to post a comment or even just to say HI. I am always wondering who is stopping in. Especially those out of town.
And I am also going to use my blog to plug the next President of the United States....go Barack Obama!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment