Friday, January 18, 2008

Super Boom-Bots

The other night Nick tied Vins favorite blanket around his neck and PRESTO, instant superhero.


Here I am to save the day...
********

Wednesday afternoon Vince and I were lucky enough to get a preview showing of the newest BGR episode. This one is really cute and cleaver. Its title is "American Dino" and it is a spoof of American Idol. It actually made Vin laugh out loud a couple of times and got him dancing too (which really isn't that hard actually). Wait till you get a load of the dino 'judges' we created.

For being such a sweet and well behaved boy he has this very wierd thing about ravioli. I know it sounds strange but we have tried 4 times now to give the boy cheese ravioli for dinner and 3 of the 4 times he screamed bloody murder for an hour and the fourth time he just flat out refused and threw a mini fit. It is the oddest thing I have ever seen or heard of.

We are also teething again, this makes our 7 tooth in 4 months. He has been on Motrin about every other week since he turned a year old. At least we are down to the last 4 until he is two. Then it is back to the molars. Yippee ;-(

Think that is about it for now. I fixed the comment settings so now anyone should be able to comment.

No comments: