One of the best decisions I have ever made was to reduce working to only 3 days a week and stay at home with Vince. I can't even imagine missing the time I would have missed had I kept up the schedule I was working before him. I even get anxious when I need to put in a couple of extra hours at Airborne because I am not home with him. If I was working full time I would miss chances to do things like the below to him...teehee

This is a t-shirt Papa brought him from the fire academy in Maryland...the shirt is a child small

But its sooooo cute on him, hard to believe he will actually fit into it someday

A man of many hats...first his sherpa hat

Now his Mickey Mouse ears

And his clown hat from the circus

An then he decides to do something funny like hide behind the sheer curtains.
No comments:
Post a Comment