Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heartbreaking love

I am a avid follower of a few select blogs. One reason I think I do this is that I am a student of the human condition. As a college student I was a dance and psychology major. Now I am a dance teacher and artistic director. But something I don't talk about often is how I got better grades in my psych classes than my dance classes, especially abnormal psych...hmmmm.

I have heard it said that the reason people study psychology is because their are trying to solve themselves. That is sure true for me. I am constantly analyzing myself. But I digress...

The reason I follow blogs is because I like to view other peoples lives through their own words. That way I don't have to draw my own conclusions on their lives. I have it there for me in black and white they way they want me to see it.

I also like that there are people out there that can write about themselves so beautifully that you envy the emotions they feel on a daily basis. They seem to feel so deeply. Through my readings of MckMama (see side bar), I have found this story. It was so beautiful and heartbreaking. You must read it, but be prepared to cry a little and feel a little more deeply.

Click here to Enjoy!

No comments: