Monday, February 22, 2010

Not Me Monday


I so did not skip a week of Not Me, nope I am sticking to my goal of blogging more often by blogging every other day,or not.

I also did not sit a listen to Alice 105.9 (local radio station) and their radio-thon for Children's Hospital. I did not torture myself by listening to the sad stories of sick kids for three days. I also did not donate for the third year in a row. Who would do that to themselves?

I (we) did not get awoken at 3:30 AM by the smoke/fire alarm in our house. We did not leave a log smoldering in our fireplace, the house did not fill with smoke and the alarm did not go off awaking Nick and I. From there the fire dept did not make a trip out in the snow to double check we were all ok (which we were, no flames just smoke). Vin did not latch onto me like a spider monkey for an hour and did not get to stay up and watch Sesame Street in the middle of the night. He also did not want to see the truck which actually did not have lights and sirens going (which I was not a little dissapointed in myself) and the fire fighters. He was not a little scared and interested at the same time.

So there is my Not Me, what did you Not Do this week?

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

I'm glad everyone was okay and it was just smoke in the house...I bet it was still scary though!