Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not realize what over-indulgent parents we are until I dropped Vin off at Grandma and Grandpas. He was not wearing his Buzz shirt and hat, carrying Woody and his Buzz and Woody lunch box which held his Buzz and Woody pj's. We would never support his love of Toy Story so freely. We also did not get each and every item on sale.

We did not take Vin to the Hard Rock after the Disney Rockin' Road show this weekend. We did not have him show the waiter that he can "play" his guitar shirt. And we did not order dessert at the resturant either, nope not us.

This weekend Nick did not join my gym. He didn't finally decide that he would never feel better until he started to get into shape. I am not at all proud of him and do not think he is the best husband ever!

What did you NOT do this week?

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I hope your husband reads your blog...that was sweet! I love reading post that show true love in their homes!