Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I have not resolved to be a better blogger and have not decided to start by playing along with MckMama. To try to improve my blog I did not spend 30 minutes looking for a new blog design while Vin watched Phinneas and Ferb on the Disney channel.

I did not spend a significant amount of time searching Ross stores for Mega Blox Cars sets to go along with the one set he got for Christmas. I did not find a total of 4 sets from 2 different Ross' and get him all of them despite knowing he has enough toys. I also did not enjoy an afternoon sprawled out on the floor with him playing for hours.

Nick and I did not purchase tickets to Disneys Rocking Road Show for a special night out with Vin. We dislike everything Disney and are constantly dreaming of ways to avoid going back to Disneyland.

Well there you have it, if you want to play along, feel free!!!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

OMG!! We just went to the Disneys Rockin Road Show a few weeks ago! It was awesome. The kids had a great time. It was really cute. Oh and we despise all things Disney too! Well, wouldn't that make vacations cheaper?!? Great post. I love the picture in your header, awesome! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Well, we have too much in common. I love Target, Ross, Scrapbooking, facebook, blogging, reading, sleeping, and Phineas and Ferb! ha. Well, I guess most of those are pretty common for us moms.

TAMMY said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the time with your little one without any regrets. Before you know it he will be grown. He is such a cutie!!